Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Monday, April 17, 2006

i'm rick james bitch!!!

i've always thought that there was one special breed out there and they fall into the catagory of "if you don't like them there is something wrong with you" well Klesh you are definatley in this group. Thank you for giving me confort for my problems and i'm sorry that i was so self absorbed that i did not see the severity of your pain. Even in this tragic turn of events you have given me the lesson of not taking the good people around me for granted. thank you. I will see you at the great big whiskey bar in the sky where i will kick your ass for this (and i know you will let me even though you could probably take me) Thank you for being passionate about my music and thank you for covering my ass at work on the many times this past year when i was on thin ice. My Rondena that you like will forever be dedicated to you. well i hope the energy of this group effort to lament and cherish you gets to you wherever you are and help us to not to regret this more than we can learn to appreciate are loved ones.
right my friend, i love you.
kniess



Remembering Ryan Klesh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home