Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Heart Breaks For You

To Ryan and all those who love him:
There aren't words to express how my heart breaks that I will never hear your voice, kiss your cheek, and never again wrap my arms around you and feel your heart beat next to mine! I am truly happy and priveleged to have had the chance to know you and love you the way I did. I have your shirt and its on my pillow every night to catch my tears, I will keep it forever just as I keep you in my heart, and mind, and I know you are with me. I wish things could have been different, but you taught me a very important lesson. I made a mistake that I would give anything to change, and I will never make again. I am so sorry for that and I hope you have forgiven me. I wish you would have sought me out to comfort you. I would give anything to have you back. So many memories in such a short period of time. Ryan, I loved you then, and always will.

your irish girl

Krista

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Rongstad said...

Thank you to the person who placed my blog on the proper page. I am retarded!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home