Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Xmas Was Ryan's Holiday



Remember

Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
Remember me when no more day by day
You tell me of our future that you plann'd:
Only remember me; you understand
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
For if the darkness and corruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger sheila follman said...

I just wanted to say how much I miss him and how beautiful a soul our Ryan is. I look to the verses you've posted and see his spirit and hear his laughter and see those amazing eyes light up with the friendship and love you all offered him there in Milwaukee. Such beloved and amazing friends. Peace be with you and may you see our Ryan in every smile and wide eyed comment the likes of which he would set you off into gales of laughter. We'll not see another soul like him for awhile, but have to hold onto and always remember the precious, kind and funny soul that God shared with us for awhile. Thanks so much for this blog. Its a safe home to come to and remember and love him.
Aunt Sheila

 

Post a Comment

<< Home