Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Remembering Ryan Klesh

Remembering Ryan Klesh
YOU EAT LIKE THIS

Someone once said: "Ryan is an enigma wrapped in flannel." That was true to an extent, but he was also an open book. A truly genuine person. My years living in Milwaukee will always be intertwined with my memories of Ryan and his Playhouse. I will not forget the red beard you grew that winter, your streak of 13 straight days of eating Panda Express, your hobo-skillets, the time you went with me to see the Counting Crows play over Thanksgiving break when nobody else would, the time you dove from Ed's boat into the shit filled waters of Lake Michigan and your amazing recall of Seinfeld quotes. I could go on, but let me end this posting by sharing some wisdom Ryan once shared with me. One time I jokingly told Ryan I was contemplating making the switch from beer to hard liquor. Putting his arm around me and shaking his head, he said: "you don't want to go down that road my friend, you'll wake up with strange creatures in your bed." I miss you Ryan. You bummed me out.

Jason Stein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home