Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Speaking of Ryan and Bon Jovi...

When we found out that Bon Jovi was playing in Milwaukee, an e-mail went out about seeing them in concert again...

>>> Tracy Davis 03/25/05 08:22AM >>>
Ryan was woefully neglected from the original e-mail. I thought he
should be added since he is one of the original Bon Jovi Alpine Valley
Four.

>>> Ryan Klesh 03/25/05 08:27AM >>>
Thanks Tracy. The union's been on strike here and I'm down on my luck.
It's Tough... So Tough. BUT I'M IN!!!
p.s.
I got my six string in hock! And I'm gonna make it talk...so tough.
Yeah, so tough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home