Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

from ryans mom

I want to take a minute to thank everyone for the postings, pictures and memories. Our family and me in particular were so comforted by the memorial in Milwaukee and by reading the messages in the blog and seeing the pictures that are posted.Please continue sharing. It helps us to know him more fully and in the future will expand the picture of the whole man for his beloved nephews.

Ryan was such a gentle self-effacing man.I was always in awe of him from the time he was born he had a special spirit. He truly was " an enigma wrapped in flannel". Whenever I held him for a long wonderful hug at the end of our visits. I could almost feel him slipping away from me like a beautiful old Viking ship. I could see the loose coiled rope untethered at the dock just unroll and pull away to the open water. So I would hug harder but then you crush and drag down the one you love...such a dilemna.You love them and they love you but the sailor loves and needs
the sea more and I always wanted him to be happy .
The pictures of him on the boat were so very comforting, The idea that the King serves his men well is so fitting. Please excuse the typos and grammar. Many Thanks. Anne at Spellaa@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home