Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Monday, April 24, 2006

In Search of Healing What Pain I Can

Everyone was so amazing on Saturday in Milwaukee. I don't know if Rhino would have gone if he had known how much we still need him. After all I truly believe that is what he stayed so long for. I still don't know how to start again. Many of you have been so fortunate to know life before Ryan I however find myself in a different situation. There was not a breathe I took without Ryan taking one with me he of course being 7 years my major. Life is now starting a new for me, I go into a world in 22 years I have never known, life without Rhino, something I unlike many have never known. So I ask now for two things from all. LIke tools a carpenter may use to build a new house I build a new life and am in need of tools. If anyone knows where that damn plaid hat is notify the authorities and return to me lol. Secondly, any video anyone might have good bad ugly amzing oscar winning or scraproom floor, all I ask is a copy or the original and ofcourse I will get it back to you quickly and safely. I can be emailed at adamklesh@gmail.com for all my info and contact info. I go now to lay this foundation of a world just beginning for me and whoms door has a threshhold almost to big to glance over.

Adam Klesh '02

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home