Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Thursday, April 20, 2006




I wish I had other pictures of Ryan. This is the best that I could do - that's him, third from the right, back row. And that's us, the now infamous Four Square Rejects kickball team. I have so many wonderful memories of Ryan: running in the spot singing "Taking it to the Streets;" the screams of joy when he passed the typing test at Legal Action and graduated from temp to full time staff; and video of him tossing a frozen turkey around his house. My favorite memory is of when he and several generous friends helped me move out of an ex's house. After we loaded up the last of my things and climbed into the trucks and cars, he turned to me and said, "i pee'ed in her toilet, left the seat up, and didn't flush." It seems silly to use this story to try to illustrate the character of Ryan, but it works for me. He was an extremely loyal friend, who felt the depth of your pain with you. I wish I could have done the same for him. Wherever he is, I hope he found peace, and a better kickball team.

Coach T-Dawg Davis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home