Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Forever in LOVE

forever I am in love. I will be with Ryan Patrick Klesh. He talked alot about his family. My heart and love, respect for your son, brother, uncle, grandson, newphew, family member goes out to you all. I was deeply, deeply in love with him. He never knew it until now. Ironic, very ironic. I will never forget the last words taht were spoken to me from him nor will I ever forget his memory and the memories we had had together. The words have not been there for me but I do know he's with us all and I do deeply believe he's where's he is needed at this moment in all of our lives. I loved him from ever fiber of my being and I will always have a place in my heart for him. He was truely amazing, beautiful, rich in every aspect, there will not ever be words for what he stood for. We all knew it, and I still am crying. I know he's hearing me cry. I have dreamt of him since I found out. He IS okay. He really IS. He could never stop talking about his family. Just know, (Ryan's family), that he IS okay, hes at peace, and he's watching over you, and all of the people that cared for him.

My tears will eventually pass, but for now, they will continue to flow into the exsiting streams that already exist in my life. He will never be dead to me. He will always be my love, my friend, and my life. I will always try to live in his example. I believe it just got to hard for him, he felt like he felt like he was the MARTYR. We'll he was the epidemy of a human being. And for that I AM TRULY GREATFUL!! I know he's alright, he's at peace, he's where he needed to be. And because of that I can move on, cuz that's what he would want all of us to do, get on with our lives, get on with our selves. He wouldn't want to grieve, feel sorry for, or pity what had happen. He wants us all to live, to enjoy life, and to be what we tryly need to be and to accomplish what needs to be accomplished for ourselves.

Let Ryan Patrick Klesh live in our hearts and our souls until we are taken by the almighty. Let this be a lesson, for some to never have regret, for others, to just live life and to others to never look away from the best thing that walked into our lives. LET Ryan be in your hearts, your souls, your lives until you pass. Remeber all the good he stood for, everything he meant to you, and the most phenominal man he was. HE was a true MARTYR, felt what martyr's felt, lived as a man of wisdom, and cherished life for others. Always there when you needed him, and always there when you pushed him away. No matter what he WAS there. From beginning to end, no matter what, always that smile, those eyes, and that ungreatfulness. I suppose that was the Irish in him, that was the beauty about the man that will always be remember, no matter how long you knew him, he was truely a MARTYR. and for that I am FOEVER IN LOVE.

The last words he ever said to me (which was 2 days before he passed) (I asked him what he was doing for the day he repleyed) " I'm going to go and think about life" Let us all think about life, about what others need and what we need. That's what Ryan would want us to do, think about others before ourselves, put everyone else before ourselves, cuz that was the man he was. That was what he stood for. And he will rise again, oh yes he will rise again my friends.

Un till we meet again, and I know you are with us all, I FEEL IT. May peace be with your family, and you finally find your freedom. I love you.

Forever in LOVE with Ryan Patrick Klesh,
you know who I am, you were the one and you will be my strength when I am weak and vulnerable. You are and always will be my happiness. Thank you for your blessings and what you have shown me, what you have given to me and who you are.

I WILL NEVER FORGET. You will ALWAYS be with me and in my heart. You were the one. YOU ARE THE ONE. and I thank you for that. Truely deeply thank you.

Forever in LOVE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home