Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'd like to propose that we have an annual The King Serves His Men Well Ryanfest event every April at the Falcon Bowl.

I'd like to propose that we have an annual The King Serves His Men Well Ryanfest event every April at the Falcon Bowl. I know we'll never forget him, but we need to keep celebrating him as well. Post comments if you are in.

6 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Rongstad said...

I'm in. MBopp.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Rongstad said...

I don't know who posted this. If this was Todd, there's no need to say that we're in. If this was someone else, then Todd & Deedee are in, too. I've got it on the calendar.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Chris Oh said...

Is there an email database that is being created/maintained? I would like to be on an official email distribution list if one is created.

Thanks,
Chris Oh
chriso_it@yahoo.com

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Rongstad said...

That's a fabulous idea! :)
I'll go,
Krista Cannon

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Rongstad said...

I AM SOOOO there... just halla..
Peace & Luv*
Angela*

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Rongstad said...

I too love this idea. I also think it might be a great way to keep the scholarship fund alive - do a fundraiser/party once a year! Count me in. Tracy - tjunedavis@hotmail.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home