Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

You are truly missed

I did not know Ryan as long as most of you. However, it was long enough. I feel blessed having had him in my life. It is true what everyone says about him. The minute you met Ryan you knew you had a friend for life. That crazy, outgoing personality that had such a touch of warmth was what drew so many to him. I was lucky to have been able to spend this past St. Patty’s day with the one who loved his Irish blood and had an even more impressive love for his friend, Jameson. I will also never forget our drunken nights singing songs from RENT or watching how excited he would get when we went to listen to Salvage play. Thank you for all the laughs you gave me and for the times you made me smile when I was down. You will forever be in my heart.
We miss you.

Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home