Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Favorite Seinfeld

I had a tough moment on Tuesday evening because the 9:30 Seinfeld episode was the one where the super installed low-water pressure shower heads in Jerry, Kramer, & Neuman's apartments and where George's parents decided to move to Florida, just to bother Jerry's parents and then changed their minds. And I think that Ryan loved that one.

"Low flow? I don't like the sound of that. If I don't have a good shower, I am not myself. I feel weak and ineffectual. I'm not Kramer."
- Kramer, in "The Shower Head"

"This is Frank Costanza. You think you can keep us out of Florida? We're moving in lock, stock and barrel. We're gonna be in the pool. We're gonna be in the clubhouse. We're gonna be all over that shuffleboard court. And I dare you to keep me out!"
- Frank Costanza, to Jerry's dad, in "The Shower Head"

Deedee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home