Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'M PUTTING THE CALL OUT FOR MORE RYAN PICTURES PLEASE


Hello everyone. Thank you for all your heartfelt contributions to the site. I'm looking for everyone to scour their files to look for more Ryan pictures to add to the site. I want to see more of him, and pictures are one of the only remaining ways to make that happen. If anyone needs me to scan and post photographs, I would be glad to do that and, of course, get your pictures back to you safe and sound. Or, if you have a jpg or pdf file that you would like me to post for you, I can do that as well. Thanks and best to you all.

todd.rongstad@gmail.com
5018 N. Hollywood Avenue
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home