Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

But then again, do you ever think that fate is present in everything we do.


I just discovered some old email exchanges I had with our friend Ryan. Being the nice guy that he is, he agreed to help me move some of my extremely large antique furniture and junk out of storage in Beloit and up to Milwaukee last fall. Halfway through the day of heavy-lifting he threw out his back, and was unable to continue moving anything. He felt so bad that he could no longer help, and I felt so bad that I'd hurt his back. Ryan couldn't stop apologising, but he stayed his happy and helpful self as we slogged through the rest of the trip. We ate lunch at a bar and had a general great time despite his serious back issue.

He would do anything for his friends, and there was never any question about it.

I found his email comments after our adventure interesting, and thought the rest of you might like to read his words.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home