Remembering Ryan Klesh

A place for friends to remember, share stories and pictures, and express our love and appreciation for the life and times of the legendary Ryan P. Klesh. Please keep your posts coming -- we all need to hear more about the greatness of Ryan. Sharing your stories keeps more parts of him alive. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ryan.... we all know that words CANNOT and WILL never describe what a truely beautiful soul he really was. The first time I laid eyes on him, I truely fell in love with him. (but didn't everyone who knew him?) He was one of the most amazing people I have ever meet. One time, after Rascal's we all ended up at Aaron's or Mehra's but before that we all stopped at the OP I was complaining that I wanted some chocolate. So Ryan, being the man he was, went in and came out with seriously everything that was chocolate. I never laughed so hard when he handed me the bag. It was so sweet and unselfish, just like him.

I was truely blessed to spend his recent birthday with him. Always full of smiles and stories. It was good to see him since it had been a little while. It was a night, day, and night that I WILL NEVER forget. The things we talked about, the songs he was singing, the drinks, the shots, and just the time we spent together. But most of all about that weekend, he came over to my apartment and was in awe of one of my John Lennon posters. He stood in front of it, drinking a glass of water, just starring. I could tell he was in deep thought at that moment, a moment I will always remember every time I look at that poster.

I am truly blessed to have known him and have had him in my life. His aura was so magical and visible to us all. When Aaron text me about Ryan, I did not believe him. My heart broke and the tears flowed. I was in complete shock. Sadden that he thought it was the only way. I will nevery understand until I see him once again. I will always remember the times we shared together, the moments we had together and those gorgeous blue eyes and his unbelieveable smile.

I loved you from the moment I meet you until the moment I take my final breathe. I am glad you were who you were. I hope you finally found your peace, and Ryan, you are not in hell. Thank you for the memories. I will cherish them forever. I luv you forever and a day.

Angela*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home